On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 12:19 -0700, Doug Cutting wrote:
> I just compared the initial committers listed in
>    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ThriftProposal
> to the list of folks who've filed CLAs in:
>    http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html
> and it looks like everyone but Ben Maurer and Jake Luciani have a CLA on
> file.
>
> I think we should get started creating accounts, JIRA project, svn repo,
> website, etc.  Is anyone else working on this?  If not, any objections
> to me kicking these off?

It is resting upon my shoulders, and I am being slack. Feel free to
create accounts, etc.

> Also, has the software grant process yet been started?

Not sure. From later questions in the thread it seems that a CCLA is
enough?

And David, I have just made you a moderator on dev/private/commit, so
you can use the moderator commands mentioned to see who is subscribed,
etc.

Regards, and apologies, Upayavira