+1

On Jul 16, 2008, at 6:45 PM, Niall Pemberton wrote:

I tried running mvn:site on the source distro, but it failed
generating the javadocs because the uimaj-as pom.xml specifies
<source>1.4</source> for the javadoc plugin and there are JDK 1.5+
features used. When I changed that to "1.5" the javadocs generation
then failed throwing a MissingResourceException with the message
"Can't find resource for bundle
com.sun.tools.doclets.formats.html.resources.standard, key
doclet.malformed_html_link_tag" - in the uimaj-ep-runtime-deployeditor
module - unfortunately doesn't indicate which class is causing that.

IMO this is not a showstopper (would be nice to fix for the next
release) and the main build (mvn:install) works fine and everything
looks like it is in place - so +1 from me for the release.

Niall