William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Just two concerns...

  "The project already uses core libraries from the Apache WS project
   including Apache Axis2/Java, Rampart and Sandesha2. In addition, the PHP,
   Perl, and Python versions use the Apache Axis2/C libraries. We hope to
   develop versions that utilize at least the Apache CXF and Apache Qpid
   projects in the future. For build we intend to use Apache Maven.

Is it anticipated this will graduate into the WS TLP?  If so, has WS voted
to sponsor the project into incubation?

I think its unlikely to be going into the WS TLP as this project is not at all biased towards code from the WS TLP (such as axis2). My expectation is that this will be a good TLP candidate but we're far from that discussion yet!

Sanjiva.
--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/