On Wednesday 26 November 2008 3:49:09 pm Craig L Russell wrote:
> Apologies. My inbox never received the messages with the attachment.
>
> My only concern is that from the description, the project appears to
> be run in real time, with decisions made "through collaborative
> decision-making on the mailing list, through daily scrum calls, via
> Twitter and using open discussion on ESME itself."
>
> The risk is that decisions go by so quickly that it's difficult for
> someone not totally immersed in the real-time discussions to have a
> voice.
>
> I expect that the mentors will keep an eye on this so as to avoid
> excluding potential contributors who don't have the bandwidth to keep
> up in real time but might have useful things to say.

As a mentor, this is on my "concern list", but isn't something that's a
concern for ENTERING incubation.   It's something that will be learned and
addressed during incubation and will be resolved before they graduate.   If
this was  graduation vote, definitely a -1, but for an entering vote, nope.

Once they are in the incubator, we'll definitely make sure they start
following Apache guidelines and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp