Hi Sebb,

Thanks for taking a look. The artifacts were uploaded prematurely and will be taken down.

A couple of comments below as well...

On Mar 31, 2009, at 4:22 AM, sebb wrote:

On 30/03/2009, Shanti Subramanyam - PAE <shanti.subraman...@sun.com> wrote:
This is the first binary release of the Apache Olio project.
We have fixed many bugs and have tested the releases to ensure there are no
major problems.

All package names have been changed to org.apache.olio. We have updated
many source license/header files and added the LICENSE, NOTICE files.

The release artifacts are available at :
http://people.apache.org/~shanti/olio_0.1

It would be helpful to have a pointer to the SVN tag.

Each source and binary package has a MD5 and a Signature.

Only tar.gz packages provided. Normally zip is provided as well.

MD5 hashes are OK, but cannot check sigs as key does not appear to be
uploaded to a server.

I was able to download the key from subkeys.pgp.net
gpg: key D39CE220: public key "Shanti Subramanyam (Shanti) <shanti.subraman...@sun.com >" imported
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:               imported: 1

Can you provide a link to the KEYS file in SVN?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/olio/KEYS

Craig

The output of RAT is included in *-rat-output.txt.

Cannot read these:

You don't have permission to access
/~shanti/olio_0.1/apache-olio-php-0.1.rat-output.txt on this server.

You don't have permission to access
/~shanti/olio_0.1/apache-olio-rails-0.1.rat-output.txt on this server.

The NOTICE file in the archives does not follow the standard:

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice

Shanti

For additional commands, e-mail:
general-h...@incubator.apache.org