The project status will stay there and be maintained as long as we're
incubating. That's my initial draft to get it into the system. I need
to spend more time with it (but have spent time getting other
discussions/tasks "into the pipeline"). I'm just about out of that
stuff, so will go update that some more :-)

Regarding the project website itself... I think we'll just leave that
at subversion.tigris.org until after graduation (I haven't brought it
up w/ the community, whether we want to migrate pre-graduation, and
(therefore) want to go straight to subversion.a.o)

Thanks,
-g