On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 21:09, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> On Nov 10, 2009, at 11:27 AM, Greg Stein wrote:
>
>> There are two other issues to discuss for the Subversion podling:

>> * placing the source code at /subversion/ rather than /incubator/subversion/
>>
>> We are hoping to minimize overall disruption to the community with a
>> move to incubator space, then a move to apache space.
>>

> I am fine with doing everything as if this was a TLP with the two exceptions
> that 1) the main page should say it is still in incubation 2) it is still
> under the umbrella of the IPMC until graduation.

"the main page" ... are you referring to http://subversion.tigris.org/
? Regardless, yeah.. that thing should be updated to reflect the
project's new status. If a different page, then please let me know,
and I'll make it happen.

Regarding oversight: absolutely. No matter where the assets may
reside, the IPMC is responsible for them.

And regarding my previous aside: I do think that, in the future, we
(the IPMC) may want to go ahead and place projects in their intended
location to start with, to avoid that graduation-move. Something for a
separate discussion.

Cheers,
-g