Just a second. (Dropping TO gene...@hadoop.a.o.)
Please don't confuse DISCUSSION and VOTE.
BTW, it's best practice for a Incubator proposal (or any other type of
initiative at Apache) to first have a DISCUSSION or PROPOSAL thread,
and then have a vote afterwards, when thread hijacking is less likely.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 18:42, Eric Yang <ey...@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Original incubator proposal:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ChukwaProposal
>
> Vote put forward to incubator:
>
> 1. recommend TLP with guides to help the initial pmc,
> 2. accept incubating with tlp resource naming, but -incubating release
> naming
> 3. accept incubating requiring all incubator naming conventions, that might
> help the incubator simplify this decision.

The original vote was about said proposal, not about options.
You are tallying a vote that did not take place.

> Result of the vote:
>
> Option 1) Ant Elder, Eric Yang, William A. Rowe Jr.
> Option 2) Ari Rabkin, Jerome Boulon, Chris Douglas, Greg Reddin
> Option 3) Bernd Fondermann

You seem to have missed a number of votes.

Could you please identify binding votes for a proper tally?

> Owen O'Malley +1 on proposal
>
> I am not sure about Chris Mattmann¹s position, but he raised the question
> about TLP.
> Is it ok to keep hadoop naming until we graduate to TLP, hence, we only
> rename once?  ³-incubating² will be added to release artifacts.
>
> What is next?

IMHO, Either Hadoop decides to run a TLP movement, or the Incubator
conducts a proper vote.

  Bernd