Hi folks,

could you stop believing in a conspiracy taking place at the Apache Isis incubator project where a bunch of Isis member plus a few obscure mentors are trying to subvert the Apache Software Foundation by having a Skype session?!

Get real - some of the concerns are justified and well understood but
this is it as far as I'm concerned.

But if Dan Haywood organizes a Skype meeting to introduce the committers and explains the Isis architectures than this is a good thing and I'm still supporting it. And as mentioned before - feel free to participate at Apache Isis to have your own opinion instead of showing signs of knee-jerk repulsion.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl
Apache Isis Mentor