Thilo, the point is that any mentor, champion or in other form involved ASF
member MUST NOT give his +1 to any incubator RELEASE vote which is not IP
clear!

It might be that incubator snapshots are not IP cleared yet, but there is
certainly a much higher grade of review in any incubator _release_.

Otherwise we would have to introduce a new 'Apache Incubator Software License'
or kind of weird construct when shipping incubator releases...

LieGrue,
strub