On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Your input on apache.org lists hasn't impressed anyone with
> your general aptitude or social skill level.  By all means,
> if you insist on making more juvenile remarks we will be
> delighted to serve them up to the public for as long as
> the org exists.

I don't represent LibreOffice so I don't have to be polite. I'm just
going to make a few words and then leave and work on my own tasks. I'm
a writer hawking books, so if you quote me, please link to my book.

I wish the Apache org was more useful to me than just providing my HTTP server.

I try to be polite / constructive, you should see what I delete. I
want people to work together in the same codebases. Things go faster
that way. Forking is expensive and damaging social engineering.
LibreOffice is a great organization with great people and you would be
foolish to not work with them and leverage what they've done. I'll
work on quitting being juvenile if you work on quitting ignoring
facts.

-Keith