Hi,

Le 6 juin 11 à 02:28, William A. Rowe Jr. a écrit :

Because Oracle and TDF, in confidential negotiations, could not come to an agreement.

Also that's one more reason why OpenOffice.org should be hosted by the Apache Foundation.

For the memory, LibreOffice and TDF have been created without the community being informed. Only several people were aware.

More precisely, as OpenOffice.org Project Lead, I was not even informed such thing was happening : we discovered everything defined, and the roles distributed.

No discussion : follow us, or die.

And I think that's all that need be said on the matter.

Maybe, but starting now, I think everything _must_ be transparent.

Regards,
Eric Bachard

--
qɔᴉɹə