Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

> To put an end to speculation on the "TDF is a bunch of extremists
> therefore Oracle did not choose them", here's TDF's official statement:

http://blog.documentfoundation.org/2011/06/06/publishing-our-recommendation-
to-oracle/

I already pulled from that site, and quoted the relevant part.  No one said
that TDF "is a bunch of extremists."  TDF is entitled to its license of
choice, but we cannot ignore that those choices have impact.

We have seen collaboration proposed within the constraints of that license
choice, and some people have also suggested that *IF* TDF were to change
that license choice (and *IF* it *can*), how that might impact beneficially.

I'm not sure if I've actually seen a single negative thing said about TDF.

        --- Noel