+1 to graduate. This is a project in a fierce space as Martijn noted,
and I think "incubating" is hampering its attractiveness. It will
become a swim or sink challenge as TLP, but doubt the forecast is any
better of staying here.

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I live here; http://tinyurl.com/3xugrbk
I work here; http://tinyurl.com/6a2pl4j