Hi,
        Does not having the report forwarded imply being pushed out of the
incubator? As far as I can tell, the point being made was that there was
nothing going on in the project, and so nothing should be reported - I'll leave
Benson to clarify.

I'll back up what Ant said - Robert and Ant have shown heroic patience as
mentors on this project. The situation will resolve itself one way or the other
soon.

Regards,
        Stuart