On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2012, at 23:49 PM, Sam Ruby wrote:
>
>> -1 for forwarding no the following reports from projects that are over
>> a year old and lacking crisp plan for graduatuation:
>>
>>  Celix
>
> A plan is being discussed on the list, but did not make it into this month's
> report. I would kindly like to ask the board to accept delaying that plan
> until the next report. If that is too long, we can report about it next
> month? WDYT?

I'm participating here as an Incubator PMC member. If the Incubator
portion of the Incbator report states that it was the lack of a crisp
plan for graduation was noted and discussed and will be addressed in
the next quarterly report, then I will gladly withdraw my -1 on this
report.

> Greetings, Marcel

- Sam Ruby