On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:22 PM, Marcel Offermans
<marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl> wrote:

> The only point I was trying to make is that, as soon as discussions here were
> going in a direction where podlings over a year old should start coming up
> with a more concrete plan for graduation, I started this discussion on the
> Celix list as well.

Excellent!

> However, due to some vacations, that discussion has started attracting
> and dealing with it. This board report just came a bit too soon.

Understandable.

Note: I'm a mentor of JSPWiki.  I, too, kicked off some discussions
there that are only now starting to produce results.  Note that I
included JSPWiki in the list of projects who should be asked to report
again next month.

- Sam Ruby