On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> From: Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
>>
>>I don't mean this to sound like a "yes, but", but you have identified
>>12 podlings that aren't new and aren't ready to graduate.  Are there
>>active plans to address the top issue identified?    If there are
>>plans, and there is evidence of recent progress towards resolving the
>>issue, fine.  Otherwise, please identify what actions the Incubator
>>PMC should be taking.  That action could be as simple as asking the
>>podling to report again next month.
>
> Well that would require more careful scrutiny of the individual reports.
> SIS, one of the wayward podlings I am mentoring, is trying to kick things
> into gear again, but might be worthwhile subjecting to another report next
> month.

The part of the sentence above after the final comma anticipated my
next comment.

It should not require careful scrutiny of the reports.  To the
contrary, this information should be readily apparent in each
podling's report.  If not, and the podling is not just getting
started, ask for a report again which contains this information.

As long as this information is present, actually changes from quarter
to quarter, and is signed off by mentor(s), and there is no reason to
otherwise suspect that there is any unreported problem, the report
should be approved.

>>P.S.  This may very well piss off four people, but have you thought
>>about being Chair for the Incubator PMC?
>
> LOL.  If Jukka is going to perform on this level consistently

No /if/ about it.  Jukka *has* been performing on this level
consistently month to month.

- Sam Ruby