On May 9, 2012, at 7:12 PM, Greg Reddin wrote:

> Actually we discovered after this draft report had been written that we are
> not supposed to report this month. It should probably be removed from the
> incubator report.
>
> I would not classify the attitude about the RC as negativity. The project is
> complex with a long history and I imagine it will take a few tries to get an
> acceptable release candidate.

They are concerned about getting all of their JIRA imported and have stumbled
on some issues. At the same time Adobe legal is reviewing each part and
releasing in pieces. Since this report was written the test suite has come in.

I think we'll be able to persuade the PPMC that they don't really want to
manage their own JIRA instance once that is done. So, they have a little infra
delay.

Interestingly, today someone on the OpenOffice dev ML was pointing to Flex's
logo contest as a good idea for AOO.

I'll certainly try to suggest another report author when report time truly
arrives. I agree with Greg that we should remove this report.

Regards,
Dave