On 28/06/2012 01:48, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> [...]
>
> Speaking of the wiki page, now that the reporting schedule has been
> migrated from the wiki [2] to the podlings.xml file [3], we
> unfortunately no longer have the nice per-group listing of podlings
> that I used for pre-filling the report wiki page. It would be great if
> someone with XSLT skills could adjust the stylesheet [4] to output a
> list of the podlings expected to report next month.

Jukka,
I've drafted a couple of XSLTs for this need:

1. podlings-report-per-month.xsl
taking as input parameter the full name of the month for which you want
the list of podlings expected to report in that month; this version
doesn't have any requirement on XSLT processor.

2. podlings-report-per-month-exslt.xsl
this will derive next month via EXSLT datetime and output the list of
podlings expected to report in that month;

Which version would you prefer?
How should I provide the file(s)?
How are you going to make this available? Do you need a Cocoon instance? ;-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/