On 28/06/2012 10:04, David Crossley wrote:
> Francesco Chicchiriccò wrote:
>> David Crossley wrote:

>>> Sounds great. Note that Seb had already done a simple one.
>>> See http://incubator.apache.org/report-groups.txt
>>>
>>> The XSL is at https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk
>>> See report-groups.xsl
>>> The CMS magically generates stuff. See the ant "build.xml"
>>> file the with the "report-groups" target.
>>> Follow his svn trail. You might be able to install yours similarly.
>> Hi David,
>> thanks for the info: I've taken a quick look.
>>
>> However, I need to know which version to install and, in case of (2),
>> how the target month parameter can be provided.
> Wait, no, i did not mean installing Cocoon.
>
> Just showing that Seb has already done a simple job which
> will keep Jukka going. If people want to add more then
> follow Seb/Joe clever example of using the Apache CMS
> in conjunction with Ant to do the processing.

"I don't know which version to install" was meaning between the two
options provided above: don't worry, I didn't mean to install Cocoon
only for this :)

I am not sure whether it is more handy to have the month report produced
based on current date (1) or on provided input parameter, but I
interpreted your initial suggestion to replicate what done by Sebb, i.e.
ANT-based transformation triggered by someone (the CMS?) on podlings.xml
publish.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò