Hi Bertrand, and Craig,

Thanks for the catch. Matei is working the updated PMC members.

I just wanted to address the point about "commitment to the project".
Spark was a UCB AMP Lab project that operated very much like an Apache
project (which is why I was able to convince them that the ASF was a
great fit). As far as demonstrating commitment to the project, these
folks that were part of the original proposal *did* demonstrate their
commitment to the project -- just as we ask podlings to absorb our
ASF mentality that "merit doesn't expire" that same thing is true upstream
of the project communities that come into the ASF, so long as the ASF
Spark community members agree (which they overwhelmingly did through
at least one round of VOTE'ing so far).

>From my mentor perspective, I wouldn't go around suggesting who's
demonstrated commitment to the project and who hasn't - that's really
something that the PPMC can speak to and the mentors of the project.

We're also proactively working this (Matei responded uber quickly and
is handling stuff like a VP which is awesome!) so it should be resolved
shortly. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Chris