How is doing a review on Github any different than doing a review on Review
Board? If there's concern that work on Github isn't being adequately
mirrored on the mailing lists then that sounds like an Infra problem to me.
There are plenty of hooks [1] that makes this easy to do and, if I'm not
mistaken, pull requests through Github are already supposed to mail dev@. I
would assume that any comment on them should as well.

[1] http://developer.github.com/v3/repos/hooks/

-- Joyce