I like Lens indeed.

Thanks for the update Sharad.

Regards
JB

On 09/23/2014 10:24 AM, Sharad Agarwal wrote:
Thanks Ted. We have renamed the proposal to Lens.

The proposal is pasted here ->
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/LensProposal

Thanks
Sharad

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 12:04 AM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com> wrote:

Both Lens and Blend are nice names.  Nice connotations as well.

I am slightly stunned by a quick search on the name Lens.  I only found one
software package with that name (and it was for lens calibration so far
from databases).  A name like that is usually massively over used.

This might be a really nice opportunity to get a nice one syllable name.