Hi Devs,

> ​
>
> >Apache Airavata http://airavata.apache.org/ is a software framework
> >for executing and managing computational jobs and workflows on
> >distributed computing resources. Taverna's concern is not as much job
> >coordination, but more of a data flow between services. Airavata's
> >XBaya Workflow Suite can export workflows in Taverna 1 format SCUFL,
> >but could be updated to work with Taverna 3's SCUFL2 format.

I am a committer of Apache Airavata project and interesting to contribute
for Airavata-SCUFL2 integrations. I already have started a mail [1] thread
in apache Airavata architecture mailing list to explore the next generation
workflow description language for Airavata which best support and suit for
Scientific domains.

​[1] http://markmail.org/thread/tkpbj3sr4jhg6o6z​

​Thanks,
Shameera.​