Hi Anatole,

That's part of what the incubator is here for. :-)

First step, create an incubator wiki account
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ and second step send an email to
general@i.a.o asking to be made a contributor to the wiki.  You'll need
this if your proposal is accepted anyways to update the board reports.

Agreed, so long as David's ok with it you can list him as champion (I
always assume people are in the incubator).

I wouldn't list TomEE as sponsor, unless your intention is to become a
sub-project of TomEE.  If you look at the history of proposals at [1]
you'll see that most proposals request that the incubator be the sponsor.

The initial committers and PPMC should likely be the same - this will be
the intial set of people who do things like vote on releases and have write
access to your git repo.  If you know people who will be doing this (e.g.
strub, Gerhard, David, etc) then make sure they get listed as your initial
committers.

Also, since you're new to apache, have you processes an ICLA/CCLA yet?

John

[1]: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ProjectProposals