> On 22 Dec 2014, at 11:29, Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>
> Aren't there loads and loads of presos, webinars, slides
> etc from various ApacheCons and other FOSS conf's which
> detailed the Apache Way?

These would be where? And, if we don’t already have a “place” for them
(including just a gallery of URLs or a Slideshare or equiv. as from a wiki),
then let’s? We did this with OpenOffice.org, and I’m sure others do it all the
time with their own projects. It was part of our Marketing project; localized
entries were maintained by the relevant localization group. The only
problem—not entirely trivial—relates to vetting, currency, accuracy. But I
think this could also be dealt with.
louis

PS regarding the Apache Way…. the document that I’ve referred people to that
cleanly expresses it and also the feeling for it is Shane’s.