On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 7:08 AM, Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 4:35 AM, Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 8:27 PM, jan i <j...@apache.org> wrote:
> >> The proposal only refer to new projects entering Apache, would it be
> worth
> >> while to consider a way for projects that entered  Incubator recently
> and
> >> has enough (whatever that is) asf members as committers ?
> >
> > That is a discussion for perhaps the Incubator, but more specifically the
> > podlings that you might be referring to.
>
> I don't see why the Incubator wouldn't just let them go.

Haha.... well, the reality is that the Incubator wouldn't have a choice. If
the Board passes a pTLP resolution, then there isn't much the IPMC could do
about it :-P

Now, I'm not suggesting the Board would be eager to just rip podlings out
of the Incubator with *some* modicum of discussion with the IPMC. I'm just
pedantically pointing out the reality of the situation... hehe...

Cheers,
-g