You should check with Hervé, but as far as I am aware it is a dump of
everything as JIRA only provides for a full export.

Because there are bits of security information in the export, access to the
dump is restricted, but ASF INFRA also have access to the dump, or we can
probably give one of you access to massage the dump into an importable
state. So I presume you should be ok on getting your issues imported...
though there is a fair bit of work involved and you probably need to check
with Hervé as to the effort has has expended getting ready to import our
issues.