+1 for Geode accepted into Incubator.

It shouldn't be a big issue whether the codebase is available or not at the
moment. It is part of incubation to shape it up to an open source project,
that doesn't have to happen a priori (can't recall that Google Wave was
available as OSS before coming to ASF, but I could remember wrongly)

Anyway, looking forward to see this being accepted.

// Niclas