Thanks everyone for valuable concern and comment to the first release of
Apache Zeppelin (incubating).
Like Alexander mentioned, community will quickly address issues raised
here, over the next release.

I'd like to learn more how the vote goes. While this vote has four +1, is
it okay to close this vote and post result or are there more things to
consider?

Best,
moon