The system needs to get better so we don't end up with one huge fight at the end, but I think the concerns were/are genuinely valid, albeit in the wrong place of the process.

With regards,
Daniel.

On 2015-07-27 00:00, Ross Gardler wrote:
Daniel, I agree with almost all your points about process (I do not have an
opinion on Ignite, the mentors have expressed their opinion based in feedback
in this thread, the IPMC will ultimately decide on whether graduation is
appropriate).

My complaint about process is that these things should be uncovered and discussed during
incubation not at some "gate" controlled by the IPMC but triggered by mentors
sending a Discuss thread.

The IPMC absolutely should not rubber stamp things. So why is it that the
report process hasn't highlighted these concerns during incubation? (a genuine
question with no accusation intended)

Sent from my Windows Phone