Dennis this is now triple posted including one private list. I request you no
longer contact me directly as I thought I was replying privately to our prior
conversation and would have moderated some of my language. BTW what I wrote has
NOTHING to do with the Incubator. I am sure the IPMC has zero interest in
re-incubating OpenOffice.org.

Trademarks, legal-discuss tell me if the following idea is crazy. You can split
the thread. Just say which you are replying on.

I'll note that this should go to the AOO dev list soon with an appropriate
formulation as a proposal.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 28, 2015, at 4:21 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Our trademark is abused by LibreOffice.

Change this to misused in Linux distributions.