Hi all!

The Apache Groovy PPMC has successfully voted the release of Apache Groovy
2.4.5-incubating [1], with 4 "+1" binding votes, one "+1" non binding and
no 0/-1 votes. We are now asking the IPMC to vote it too.

This release was done in a particular context, at the SpringOne2GX
conference. Following a very successful BOF session, we followed up with a
release initiation party to share the knowledge about how to perform a
release! We anticipate this will make it easier for more of us to be
involved with releases in the future. It's worth noting that the release
was performed with the presence of Baruch Sadogursky from JFrog
(Artifactory/Bintray) that we use, and he could already suggest some nice
improvements in our release process that we're going to improve for the
upcoming releases.

Vote on dev list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-groovy-dev/201509.mbox/%3CCADQzvmkCoEUFXfmSR%2B71K%2BEmSYHAjkFWa1HH76LEcPDLMNSYZQ%40mail.gmail.com%3E
Result of vote on dev list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-groovy-dev/201509.mbox/%3CCADQzvm%3DDzF-6T46crzuOBizG2wq0xPArfuz%3DQio_OwgQxEHEcw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

This release fixes documentation issues, a potential memory leak when
improvements and numerous small bug fixes.

The changelog for this release can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12332749

Tag:
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-groovy.git;a=commit;h=13934972b400d40600c994377308b26978fcc325

The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/groovy/

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/groovy/KEYS
Vote is open for at least 72 hours. Artifacts will be moved to dist as soon
as the vote passes.

[ ] +1, release Apache Groovy 2.4.5-incubating
[ ] 0, I don't care
[ ] -1, because...