Hi,

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Cédric Champeau <cchamp...@apache.org> wrote:
>.. The artifacts to be voted on are located here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/groovy/...

+1 for the release, checked signatures, digest, license, notice,
disclaimer and license headers of the groovy, java, html and adoc
source files from this source archive:

SHA1(apache-groovy-src-2.4.5-incubating.zip)=
ddceb6ea326e2137dec94161cd18d2862b4bfd5d

Two files do not have the standard Apache license header, changing
those would make future checks easier:

./config/codenarc/codenarc.groovy
./src/spec/test/PrimitiveTest.groovy

Including only an md5 digest is insufficient IMO as that's broken
today [1] (we should update our release docs about that), please also
include a stronger digest like sha1 for future releases.

-Bertrand (Groovy incubation mentor)

[1]
http://natmchugh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/how-i-created-two-images-with-same-md5.html