Thanks Joe. That was a powerful read and very inspiring. This should be
posted on a wiki someplace.

I agree. This seems like an important topic to revisit on our list to see
how the community feels - and more generally, discuss more topics (big,
small, new, old) more frequently moving forward.

Thanks,
Lenni