Thanks Lenni.  If Joe will permit me to put some words in his mouth,
he seems to be focused on how the project is solving coordination problems.
Coming to agreement on things like what to include in a release for
instance,
which jiras get punted to which release schedules, etc, it's hard to see
the rhyme
or reason why these things are happening with the timing you are using.

I'm perfectly personally satisfied with the manner in which tickets are
being resolved,
but am inclined to trust Joe's instincts that more prior discussion about
planning and
such should be taking place on-list.  David has echoed these concerns as
well.