Perhaps showing a negative example of a resource you then realize you
can't add, e.g. you find a picture on flickr.com that you want to
bundle, but it's classified as CC Non-Commercial; so you find one that
you CAN include instead, but need to provide attribution for it.

Also propagation of NOTICE, e.g. you want to add

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-common-activities/blob/master/taverna-interaction-activity/src/main/resources/interaction.css

but then you will need to propagate (parts of)

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-common-activities/blob/master/NOTICE

Your tutorial would be great to show at ApacheCon at the Incubator session, btw.

On 23 June 2016 at 07:49, Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Great idea, Justin!
>
> Thanks! I’m considering making several examples, perhaps a few other people
> can help me out?
>
>> What about including an example in the NOTICE about the inclusion of a
>> non-permissive 3rd party license (e.g., LGPL)?
>
> You can’t have a dependancy (other than optional) on or include non
> permissive licenses like LGPL. Even if it’s an optional dependancy nothing
> would go in NOTICE as it’s not bundled.
>
> I could make an example with Category B licenses (weak copy left) as I’ve not
> covered that yet.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Stian Soiland-Reyes