Gunnar,

Think that page looks pretty good (not referring to the standards, just
looking at the page).

Having the word incubator near the logo might be slightly nicer, but that
isn't such a big deal since you have that on the project name just above
the logo and you have the Incubator logo in the banner as well.

You guys nailed the spirit part of the policy.

As a design note, you have the project name in the upper left hand corner
twice. You might be able to merge those (preserving the "Incubating", of
course) to save some real estate and make your image case more forcefully.