Thanks Ted.

FYI, "Apache Trafodion" is part of the logo. I'm not putting the project
through another round of voting on that one. :)

It strikes me that the left (or right) part of a project's web site menu
could contain "Apache Incubator Project" as a standard. Such an approach
wouldn't impede website design much while making the status of the project
very clear.

Honestly, I don't want to spend a lot more time of the website itself given
that the technology is quite limited. (The project wanted a Maven-based
website so I did what I could.) It would have been another matter if I
could have use Wordpress with a good theme or something like that. :)

Gunnar

--
Thanks,

Gunnar