Thanks John. We will add this to the README as suggested.
We will also update the web site (gearpump.apache.org) with the incubating
logo, disclaimer - however we were going to do that once we release (as part of
updating the website with the release information). Hopefully this is
acceptable. (Note: None of the website contents are within the release
artifacts).
ThanksKam

    On Friday, July 15, 2016 11:20 AM, Andrew Purtell <apurt...@apache.org>