Hi,

-1 binding, missing DISCLAIMER and LICENSE and header issues

I checked:
- artefact names contain incubating
- hashes and signature good
- DISCLAIMER file is missing
- LICENSE contains things that are not bundled and missing things that are (see
below). It also contains paths to files that do not exist.
- NOTICE is OK but contain extra unneeded information
- Some file have incorrect Apache headers e.g. [1]

From what I can tell only the following is bundled in the source release is:
anchor JS
bootstrap
jquery
modernizr
glyph icons font
pigments CSS
normalize.css (in bootstrap)
polypill (in moderniser)

The LICENSE file in the source release needs to reflect this. [2] Perhaps you
included all dependancies or created a LICENSE for the convience binary file
not the source file?? Note that also a short pointer to a license is preferred
over the long form [4] License also includes licenses that are not category A
which would not normally be allowed in a source release.

This file contains 3rd party code but it not clear how that is licensed. [3]

I made a video the other month that may help understand what’s needed with
bootstrap. [5]

Thanks,
Justin

1. /services/dashboard/views/cluster/workers/add_worker.js
2. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#guiding-principle
3. ./experiments/akkastream/src/main/scala/akka/stream/ModuleGraph.scala
4. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#permissive-deps
5. https://vimeo.com/171210141