Hi John,

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 3:57 AM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
> ....Below is the incubator board report....

I object to the paragraphs quoted below about Mark Struberg and Tamaya
and suggest removing them, reworking to avoid mentioning names or
marking them <private>.

Our reports are meant to stay online forever, this excerpt is critical
of Mark in a way that's not needed and goes into lots of details about
that "alternative JSR" story, which are not relevant IMO about the
podling's progress overall.

Someone made a proposal, it was not accepted, that person left -
that's all typical business in our projects.

So maybe just summarize this as "a proposal was made for a different
configuration JSR, which the PPMC didn't agree with, resulting in some
people leaving the project" or something like that.

(there's no PPMS by the way ;-)

-Bertrand, with just my Incubator PMC hat on, nothing more