Hello,

Thank you for your patience. For release candidate validation, would it be
acceptable and helpful to reduce the dist artifacts to the following with
their accompanying signature files? It would be nice if we could include
the binary distribution with dependencies. This would reduce the dist
artifacts from 9 to 4.

Source distribution:
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.zip

Binary distribution with dependencies:
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-standalone.tar.gz
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-standalone.zip

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/systemml/0.11.0-incubating-rc5/

Thank you,
Deron