We have reviewed and reduced the number of artifacts for RC5 :
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/systemml/0.11.0-incubating-rc5/

It only contains the following now :
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz.asc
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz.md5
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz.sha
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.zip
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.zip.asc
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.zip.md5
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-bin.zip.sha
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.asc
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.md5
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.sha
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.zip
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.zip.asc
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.zip.md5
systemml-0.11.0-incubating-src.zip.sha

There is also a blocking jira that we are working for future releases.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-926

Based on this, here is my +1.