Hey folks,

I'm helping out the Impala podling with their ECCN (crypto export) notice.
I added them to the page at http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/ (well,
really I just committed a patch provided by Sailesh Mukil). The next step
is to send the TSU NOTIFICATION email to the various US Government email
addresses.

I see Sailesh emailed general@ 11 days ago asking about who can send this
notice but didn't hear back. So now I'm trying again on his behalf :) As an
IPMC member and ASF member can I send in the notification, or would we
prefer that someone else do it? The generated email attached below lists
Roman as the contact, but iirc Ted Dunning is the current IPMC chair.