Todd,

Please be cautious about mixing public/private email lists.  I'm removing
impala's private based on this.

The guide that Sailesh pointed to [1] mentions the "PMC Chair" which would
be the Incubator PMC, and hence Ted Dunning.  If you don't hear back, may
be best to ping him directly (I had assumed this was what Sailesh did).

I just want to confirm, when you're talking about using OpenSSL, its more
than just "you need to run Impala on a (Tomcat|HTTPd) instance with SSL
enabled (e.g. the user would do that) and you're actually linking to
OpenSSL in your product?

John

[1]: https://www.apache.org/dev/crypto.html