John,

I guess the discussion will go on, every time the topic will be brought
forward to the public mailings lists. Conducting politics is part of the
human nature. Keeping the discussion going will have the Incubator project
running in circles. Calling a vote on a procedural change and reporting the
result will help the project.

Not everything needs unanimous consent. A simple majority suffices to
establish a direction until the next vote on the same subject.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services