All,

I hate bringing up these topics.  But I think we as the IPMC we have to
take a close look at how Sirona is running and figure out what to do next.

- The podling has not reported in several months (this is their 3rd attempt
at monthly).
- Every time the thought of retirement comes up, a little bit of activity
on the project happens.  It doesn't sustain.
- There is some limited project history, but no real contribution in 6
months ( https://github.com/apache/sirona/commits/trunk )

I personally don't want to see projects go, and I don't want to force a
project to leave, but at the same time I'm not convinced that there's
enough of a community behind the project to sustain it going forward.
They've put together a limited plan to get a release out the door, but
other than that I'm not sure they're going to be able to move forward.

So I want to ask, as the IPMC, do we want to give them time to regroup?

John