It is very sad to see a project failing at growing a community. Looking at
the various public sources, I see:

   - just 2 pull request since its start in incubation
   - no postings on the user ml since December 2015
   - only 3 committing contributors since start in incubation
   - No description (readme) in github
   - No mission statement/goal description of the project on the project's
   home page

I fear this will not turn around due to the lack of interest in the world
beyond the project. At the moment I am inclined to say: time for retirement.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services